Tuesday, March 5, 2013

School Overreaction:Idiocy, or Psychological Manipulation for the New World Order

A second grader was recently suspended for eating a pop-tart into  the shape of a gun. His teacher felt “threatened” because she though she heard him say “bang bang!!!” while eating the pop-tart.

 

 

As asinine as this sounds, this is not the first time that a public school has taken an idiotic stand. One child was sent home and forced to undergo a psychological evaluation for merely drawing a picture of Jesus on the cross. The First Amendment Center has documented numerous cases of school overreaction.

 

When I first heard of these types of cases, I thought “How stupid!” But my research for my recently published book, Mystery Babylon Rising – a Five Thousand Year History of the New World Order, has informed my perspective. I believe that these cases are not educators gone stupid, but that it is clever psychological manipulation designed to create fear. Controlling people through fear is part of the “wine of her fornication.”

 

Share Button

School Overreaction:Idiocy, or Psychological Manipulation for the New World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment