Saturday, April 23, 2011

Are the Recent Storms an Escalation of God's Judgment

As I write this I am drying out the basement at my house due to flooding. Over the past week, there have been over four storms. According to one meteorologist, there have over 1600 reports of weather emergencies. Couple this with the pandemic earthquakes in Japan and one can only conclude that 2011 has gotten off to a rocky start.

About three weeks ago, I shared a dream I had with the small group I lead. I had a dream that there would be massive flooding in the local area where I live, which is in the Greater Louisville Metropolitan area. This dream has come about. I also had a dream that a tsunami will ravage Florida. This has not happened yet, but I believe it will in the not too distant future.

The one thing no rational person can deny is that there is an escalation of tribulation. I believe that God is entering into judgment against the whole world for wickedness. We need to gather our congregations together for prayers and supplications to repent of sins ask God for mercies.

No comments:

Post a Comment